S&M Classic Wedding Cars
It’s true to say that the bride takes centre stage on her wedding day, and that all eyes will be on her, and why shouldn’t they. Well, why not add to the centre stage and arrive at the church in the car that chauffeured the Beatles around in 1964. S&M Classic Wedding Cars stunning 1960 Austin Princess DM4 Limousine was the car of choice for the fab four during the leg of Beatle mania, before heading off to London to record at Abbey Road Studios.
S&M Classic Wedding Cars, based in Lincolnshire pride themselves on absolute attention to detail, where they pride ourselves on working closely with you to ensure your special day start’s off in classic style and that you arrive at the church on time. Owner-Sarah Lambkin Smith understands the stress and strain around your special day and will oversee proceedings to ensure your journey runs smoothly.
A Wedding Memory To Cherish
A wedding or special occasion car should be much more than a means of transporting you from one venue to another; it should be an exciting and enjoyable part of your day. In order to ensure this, we provide all the extra details that we believe you should expect:
- Enjoy an unrushed experience. We’ll give you all the time you need on your day.
- Beautiful presented 1960 Austin Princess DM4 Limousine
- Warm welcoming, friendly professional uniformed chauffer
- Designed flower arrangement
- Personalise your wedding day with co-ordinating the ribbon and bows based on your colour scheme.
- Complementary glass of bubbles after your ceremony